hEAVY eQUIPMENT mONITORING WITH Cat VisionLink
Cat VisionLink™, powered by Trimble, is a web-based application that enables you to better manage the maintenance, health, and utilization of your heavy equipment. Cat VisionLink Heavy Equipment Monitoring is made possible by using a combination of Cat® Product Link hardware, Global Positioning System (GPS) technology, wireless communications, a central server, and a fleet database.
Cat VisionLink is a replacement for a previous application that was known as Equipment Manager. If you are a previous user of Equipment Manager, many of the equipment monitoring operations will be familiar. The Cat VisionLink user interface is very intuitive and should provide an easy transition from Equipment Manager.
Cat VisionLink by Trimble is the web application that displays data collected from a Product Link unit installed on a machine. It allows easy heavy equipment monitoring from any device connected to the internet. Product Link provides valuable information that enables remote monitoring of either a single machine or a fleet . Product Link provides machine location, hours, health information, fuel utilization, and more allowing you to perform the following tasks:
- Manage the location and the basic usage of engines and machines.
- Schedule planned maintenance and major repairs.
- Manage fault codes or diagnostic codes.
- Detect problems before problems cause a major component failure.
- Increase machine availability and productivity by avoiding unexpected downtime for repairs.
- Identify the need for training in order to improve operator efficiency.
For more information on how to get started with Cat VisionLink by Trimble heavy equipment management software, contact our VisionLink Specialist at 480-633-4962