Caterpillar® designs and manufactures undercarriage components for every Cat Track-Type Tractor in the world. You can choose Cat® Undercarriage knowing that quality and lasting value are built right into the system. Only Cat undercarriage offers the durability and performance that make a difference to your bottom line:
- Parts wear longer, for lowest cost-per-hour operation
- Rigid manufacturing standards ensure consistent quality
- Components work and wear as a system
- Designed for specific machines and specific jobs
- Comprehensive service and support
- Worldwide undercarriage parts availability
Cat Track Tractor Undercarriage and
Track Maintenance Tips
While Cat Track Tractors are designed for maximum reliability and durability in even the most challenging work environments, the undercarriage and tracks can take a beating over time.
The following short videos were developed to provide useful maintenance tips to help keep your Cat track tractor on the job and out of the repair shop. You’ll learn how to detect early signs of wear and other potential problem areas that could reduce the efficiency of your Cat Track Tractor. Tips are provided by Cat maintenance experts who are intimately familiar with Cat track tractors.
Contact Empire's Undercarriage Specialist: Steve Hillebrand 480-633-4606