Stationary Engine and Portable Power Emissions Solutions
Our emissions retrofit solutions extend beyond Cat machines, trucks, and school buses to include stationary engines. Stationary engine emissions are critical for power generation, air compression, water pumps, and gas compression applications. The emissions reduction technology for these products are similar to those used for machines, trucks, and buses. The end result is lower airborne emissions, which proves that retrofit technology is a cost-effective solution to reduce emissions for in-use engines that were not originally designed to meet today's tighter emissions standards.
Contact our stationary and portable power emissions specialist Matt Fennemore 602-333-5668
Diesel Particulate Filters & AeroCLEAN Systems
- Designed to retrofit diesel engines
- Significant reduction in particulate matter, carbon monoxide, and hydrocarbons
- Self-regenerating, "Burn Off" the accumulated soot periodically
Diesel Oxidation Catalysts
- Kits available for retrofit of existing 3400, 3500, and 3600 diesel and gas stationary engines
- Converts carbon monoxide, hydrocarbons, and aldehydes into carbon dioxide and water
- Easily installed, providing a solution for lower emissions
Selective Catalytic Reduction
- System works by treating exhaust gas after it leaves the engine
- Offers the most durable and reliable process for reducing nitrogen oxides (NOx) from diesel and natural gas engines - with no impact on engine performance.
Three Way Catalyst & Air Fuel Ratio Controllers
- For gas (spark-ignited stoichiometric) rich burn engines for reduction of carbon monoxide, hydrocarbons and nitrogen oxides.
- Stationary aftertreatment products are supplied through an allied vendor agreement with CleanAIR Systems with the exception 3600 stationary SCR.