Cat Air Conditioning Training
This two-day course is designed for Caterpillar service technicians to develop testing, troubleshooting and servicing skills of operator compartment A/C systems. Service tooling, leak detection, refrigerant identification, lubricant choices and temperature/ pressure relationships will be utilized to correctly service and troubleshoot Cat machine A/C systems.
Participants will complete the MACS 609 Certification exam, which will be sent in and graded by MACS Worldwide for approval of granting the 609 card and certificate.
What You Will Learn:
- Correctly demonstrate EPA approved recovery and recycling procedures
- Correctly identify the components of the air conditioning system and explain the function of each component
- Trace the flow of refrigerant through the system and explain system operation
- Demonstrate the proper procedures for connecting and disconnecting the A/C manifold gauge set
- Interpret results of system temperature and pressure readings
- Utilize basic troubleshooting techniques to locate and repair A/C system faults
- Classes are open to Empire clients only. If you are unsure if you are an Empire client or would like more information, please complete the form below or contact us at 480-633-4363.
- Class fee is $1,062 per person and includes classroom, course presentation, training materials, computer-based training, refreshments and lunch.
- Complete the form below and we will contact you to complete the registration and payment process.
What to Wear:
Safety glasses and steel-toed boots or shoes are required. No shorts, tank tops, or open toed shoes allowed. All cotton clothing is recommended. Remember, these are hands on courses, so please plan and dress accordingly.
Where to Stay:
Hotel accommodations are not provided by Empire and are not included in the course fee. The hotels below are located nearby.
Days Hotel by Wyndham Mesa Near Phoenix
333 West Juanita Avenue Mesa, AZ 85210 | 480-844-8900
BOOK NOW >>
Holiday Inn & Suites Phoenix-Mesa/Chandler
1600 S. Country Club Dr. Mesa, AZ 85210 | 480-964-7000
BOOK NOW >>
All cancellation requests must be made in writing. Full refunds will be issued up to 7 days prior to start date of course. Cancellations requested less than 7 days prior to start date will be assessed a 50% cancellation fee. Empire reserves the right to cancel or change the dates of any training course due to insufficient enrollment. If cancelled by Empire all registration fees will be refunded or applied to another scheduled date.