Cat Electronic Technician (ET) Training
This half-day course is designed for service personnel to gain knowledge of the operation of and features in the Cat Electronic Technician (ET) program. By the end of the course, attendees will be able to use a computer interface with the electronically controlled machines, accessing information, diagnosing and troubleshooting machine electronic systems.
What You Will Learn:
- How to hook up the ET service tool to a machine
- Look up codes and events
- Use Data logger
- Use real time graphing
- Flash ECM, and how to install a flash file into an ECM
- Use ET for calibrations
- Be able to perform cylinder cutout test on the engine, wiggle test to check for broken wires and, if equipped, Tier 4 engine tests
- Classes are open to Empire clients only. If you are unsure if you are an Empire client or would like more information, please complete the form below or contact us at 480-633-4363.
- Class fee is $250 per person and includes classroom, course presentation, computer-based training, refreshments and lunch.
- Complete the form below and we will contact you to complete the registration and payment process.
What to Wear:
Safety glasses and steel-toed boots or shoes are required. No shorts, tank tops, or open toed shoes allowed. All cotton clothing is recommended. Remember, these are hands on courses, so please plan and dress accordingly.
All cancellation requests must be made in writing. Full refunds will be issued up to 7 days prior to start date of course. Cancellations requested less than 7 days prior to start date will be assessed a 50% cancellation fee. Empire reserves the right to cancel or change the dates of any training course due to insufficient enrollment. If cancelled by Empire all registration fees will be refunded or applied to another scheduled date.