Cat SIS Training
This half-day course is designed for service personnel to gain knowledge of the navigation and features of the Cat SIS 2.0. By the end of the course, attendees will have a deeper understanding of the new Cat Service Information System (SIS) program to locate assembly and disassembly procedures, machine specifications, parts information and be able to download files to flash a machine ECM with new software.
What You Will Learn:
- How to look up parts
- Create a parts list, save and print the list
- Locate testing and adjusting procedures
- Locate assembly and disassembly procedures
- View schematics
- Reference media numbers
- Download flash files
Attendees should have a valid Cat CWS password to be able to login to SIS.
- Classes are open to Empire clients only. If you are unsure if you are an Empire client or would like more information, please complete the form below or contact us at 480-633-4363.
- Class fee is $250 per person and includes classroom, course presentation, computer-based training, refreshments and lunch.
- Complete the form below and we will contact you to complete the registration and payment process.
What to Wear:
Safety glasses and steel-toed boots or shoes are required. No shorts, tank tops, or open toed shoes allowed. All cotton clothing is recommended. Remember, these are hands on courses, so please plan and dress accordingly.
All cancellation requests must be made in writing. Full refunds will be issued up to 7 days prior to start date of course. Cancellations requested less than 7 days prior to start date will be assessed a 50% cancellation fee. Empire reserves the right to cancel or change the dates of any training course due to insufficient enrollment. If cancelled by Empire all registration fees will be refunded or applied to another scheduled date.