Cat Tier IV Emissions Training
This two-day course is designed for Caterpillar service technicians to gain knowledge and develop troubleshooting skills on Tier IV Interim and Tier IV Final Emissions Systems. This course identifies EPA regulations and Caterpillar solutions to meet the regulations. This course will cover component identification and systems operation for the purpose of troubleshooting and repairing Tier IV emissions systems. Operator interface and inducement strategies will also be covered for troubleshooting purposes.
What You Will Learn:
- Navigate the Cat Troubleshooting Guide
- Perform diagnostic tests using Electronic Technician (ET)
- Test the ARD fuel nozzle heater circuit
- Identify operator interface symbols
- Test Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF)
- Utilize the 441-0451 DEF Tool Group to test the SCR system
- Identify the differences between the components of Tier IV Interim and Final systems
- Classes are open to Empire clients only. If you are unsure if you are an Empire client or would like more information, please complete the form below or contact us at 480-633-4363.
- Class fee is $1,062 per person and includes classroom, course presentation, training materials, computer-based training, refreshments and lunch.
- Complete the form below and we will contact you to complete the registration and payment process.
What to Wear:
Safety glasses and steel-toed boots or shoes are required. No shorts, tank tops, or open toed shoes allowed. All cotton clothing is recommended. Remember, these are hands on courses, so please plan and dress accordingly.
Where to Stay:
Hotel accommodations are not provided by Empire and are not included in the course fee. The hotels below are located nearby.
Days Hotel by Wyndham Mesa Near Phoenix
333 West Juanita Avenue Mesa, AZ 85210 | 480-844-8900
BOOK NOW >>
Holiday Inn & Suites Phoenix-Mesa/Chandler
1600 S. Country Club Dr. Mesa, AZ 85210 | 480-964-7000
BOOK NOW >>
All cancellation requests must be made in writing. Full refunds will be issued up to 7 days prior to start date of course. Cancellations requested less than 7 days prior to start date will be assessed a 50% cancellation fee. Empire reserves the right to cancel or change the dates of any training course due to insufficient enrollment. If cancelled by Empire all registration fees will be refunded or applied to another scheduled date.