VisionLink allows you to quickly and easily view all of your equipment, regardless of make, in a secure web-based application hosted by Trimble.
Information from your Cat machine allows insight into the operation, health and productivity of your equipment. Your Cat machine's engine will provide working and idle hours, fuel consumption, start and stop times and more while event and diagnostic codes are provided from all machine systems.
VisionLink also allows additional features for Cat machines through integration to other Cat data and applications. Parts.Cat.Com for online parts ordering and SOS Services for fluid analysis results complement VisionLink features to facilitate comprehensive equipment management.
Increase Production & Control Costs
- Improve utilization by knowing if, when, where and how every asset is being used
- Bid and schedule projects more accurately
- Manage your entire jobsite via one interface
- Customizable dashboards with dynamic reporting capabilities
- Eliminate assets that aren’t earning their keep
- Manage service to avoid downtime
- Improve operator performance to identify training opportunities
Manage Operations Efficiently
- Monitor and reduce idle time and fuel burn
- Receive instant alerts via email or text for fault codes or other important events
- Create automated reports on a daily, weekly or monthly basis
- View equipment in custom groups, monitor jobsites with geofencing, or view details on machine-specific pages
Run A Safe Operation
- Know when unsafe actions occur, even when you’re not there
- Act quickly to prevent accidents and identify training opportunities