The Cat® MPC100 is the new Propulsion Control System solution designed for commercial vessels and yachting.
It is the ideal control system for single and twin-propeller applications, providing the captain reliable control of his vessel at any given time even in the harshest marine environments. Particular attention has been paid to the design and ergonomics, which not only adapts to a luxurious environment but also provides ease of operation and unmatched user experience. MPC100 is featuring extensive capabilities for integration into the vessel’s ecosystem.
- MCL100 - Integrated Marine Control Lever Head
- Small footprint offering an integrated mode selector
- Built-in display using dynamic user interface enhancing user experience
- General alarm status indicators in the lever head itself
- MPL100 - Marine Palm Beach Lever Assembly
- Interface unit to the larger side-mounted handles
- MCD100 - Marine Control Display
- Multi-purpose control device with integrated backup control unit used for the palm beach lever head integration point as well as the interface to the advanced lever head.
- MCP100/300 - Marine Control Processor
- Redundant control processor unit for controlling single or twin-powertrain configurations, incl. engine transmissions and trolling valves
- Configurable interface for integration into vessel's ecosystem
- CMD - Cat Marine Displays
- CMD5, CMD8, and CMD13 with easy access to operating data and alarm notification for engine and powertrain control systems
- Standardized control and engine room harnessing available in various lengths
WHY CHOOSE EMPIRE
Machines built tough and ready to run in rugged applications
Trusted advisors to help you find and maximize your equipment
Wide inventory of rental equipment that lets you try before you buy
Full service and support to ensure performance and longevity